Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 176108 times)

IZRSSS

Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #330 on: November 28, 2012, 04:10:10 PM »
There is no question in my mind everyone is on board with the keep it simple approach. But it’s equally important to keep it cost effective. The logo sizes in the pics above (back view's) raised concerns about the amount of ink required, as well as comfort issues. So a decision was made not to include them in the mix.

Here is a link to the latest designs. The top 3 are front views, and the pics below represent the back. The final design is pending a decision on the above request. Please let me know if you agree with these; http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10214.0

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 28, 2012, 05:07:23 PM »
I think the approval we are seeking is to give CRG the permission to use Chevrolet Camaro to include all forms of the Trademark, emblems, logos, vehicle body designs/shapes. We would then contract with you and your wife. Does this sound right Kurt?
Yup. If CRG has permission, then that means whoever does the work is covered. We're the ones responsible, not the print shop who fulfils the order.

Ok.  We will go that route.  I just wanted to make sure as organizations and individuals who have approached my wife to print school logo's such as Virginia Tech on sweat shirts etc that she was required to have the license.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #332 on: November 29, 2012, 11:57:14 AM »
Kurt - Here is the final list of Cap styles & T-shirt designs. If there are no objections (by the end of the day today) this polling list is final. The polling will begin on 12/03/12 at the very latest, and run thru 12/23/12. Take as much time as is necessary to deal with the licensing issues, but we've laid on this egg long enough.

Thank you.

Marty
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:26:26 PM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

« Reply #333 on: November 29, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
T-shirt Front Views;

IZRSSS

« Reply #334 on: November 29, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »
T-shirt Back Views;

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 29, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »
Steve,
We'll make sure y'all are covered.
Is it a big deal to no print the back on a few shirts if people request it? There's the logistics of keeping track of those orders....
Kurt S
CRG

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 29, 2012, 06:24:19 PM »
Is it a big deal to no print the back on a few shirts if people request it? There's the logistics of keeping track of those orders....

No problem.  "Option delete" order.   :D  When comes time to take orders we can use the order sheet Barb has to keep it all straight.

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #337 on: November 29, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
Kurt – I will begin setting up the polls for your review. They will remain locked until you give the okay to open them. I think it would be wise to make the necessary revisions (if any) now rather than later & I don’t know of any other way of doing this than to display them on line. You will find them under "General Discission". I thought about "Test Run"...but I'd rather not do them twice. :)

I hope you agree.

Marty

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #338 on: November 29, 2012, 10:04:52 PM »
I'm thinking for simplicity sake, maybe this should be a one shot deal. Place your order by a set date if you want one.  If you miss the date, there might be an option to repeat the process next year.

Steve, would you wife be able to add a name (crg handle) to the front of the shirts for an extra fee, or would this complicate things too much?
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2012, 10:28:14 PM »
I moved all the polls to the Test Drive area for now. I assume the start dates are pending GM approval.

I think that titling the polls for what they are about would help people, ie instead of 1 of 3, say front design, etc.
Referencing the back design, http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10225.0:
It sounds like #8 is an option with any design (thanks Steve) so that should be changed.
General question about #1 and 2. Both say Camaro with 67-9 Archaeologists underneath it. Seems like that should reference the site somehow or the 67-9 Archaeologists part doesn't make much sense.

I can do any edits needed, btw.
Kurt S
CRG

IZRSSS

« Reply #340 on: November 29, 2012, 11:43:24 PM »
A. I assume the start dates are pending GM approval.

B. I think that titling the polls for what they are about would help people, ie instead of 1 of 3, say front design, etc.
C. Referencing the back design, http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10225.0:
It sounds like #8 is an option with any design (thanks Steve) so that should be changed.
D. General question about #1 and 2. Both say Camaro with 67-9 Archaeologists underneath it. Seems like that should reference the site somehow or the 67-9 Archaeologists part doesn't make much sense.

E. I can do any edits needed, btw.

A- Yup - hang on to them and post up when ready.

B- Whatever works best.

C- Delete #8?

D- Change "Camaro" to "Camaros.org"?

E- Nothing would please me more.  :)

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 30, 2012, 01:03:55 AM »
Edited.

D - Yup, could change "Camaro" to "Camaros.org" or change it to 67-69 Camaro Archaeologists
Personally, I like your suggestion better. Other ideas?
Kurt S
CRG

IZRSSS

« Reply #343 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:14 AM »
Kurt - I think we can come up with something better for the 2nd poll. #8 has me really confused.

IZRSSS

« Reply #344 on: November 30, 2012, 01:56:45 AM »
D - Yup, could change "Camaro" to "Camaros.org" or change it to 67-69 Camaro Archaeologists
Personally, I like your suggestion better. Other ideas?

How's this?

anything