Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 176120 times)

IZRSSS

Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2012, 02:34:55 AM »
The T-shirt voting poll will be posted on 11/26/12. Thanks to all of you who have contributed in this phase and to those of you who have been following along!

As for the caps; we are still trying to iron out the details. On the bright side; we located John’s cap including the logo (I guess they keep records of that sort of thing). I also think you will be quite pleased with the price. As good if not better then what we’ve been quoted for others.

I should be able to post something more definitive by this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for hanging in there & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Marty
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:56:37 AM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2012, 02:53:39 AM »
Marty,
  Just an idea,  if we are going to go with the White Hat with Blue trim, maybe we should think about doing Blue lettering on White shirts.

Mike - I like that idea. We'll keep that in mind just in case the white tee wins. :)

IZRSSS

« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2012, 01:28:31 PM »
Here are the caps scheduled to be voted on (the 1st closure will obviously come in khaki). Please let me know if your cap isn't on this list.

Thank you!

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2012, 02:57:19 AM »
I thought the flex fit cap was option?
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

IZRSSS

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2012, 03:13:18 AM »
Please let me know if your cap isn't on this list.

Post a pic or give me the webpage of the cap you want & I will post it for you. At this point we need to be more specific so I can ID the cap.

IZRSSS

« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2012, 03:24:21 AM »
Marty,
Not much input on the hats. Here is one I came across. I think the CRG logo would look nice with the red trim on the hat. The hat is a "Flex Fit 5006" Maybe you could work your magic and put the logo on the hat and show us what it would look like. I'm not that computer savvy.  

Hi Rick - If you would like this hat (reply 236) on the list please let me know. If the answer is yes, please get me the name of the companies website, and the caps ID#.

Thanks. :)

tmodel66

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
BULLITT65  Have you ever worn one of these "flex fit" caps? They have elastic in the headband. If not they don't wear good and crawl off your head. To me personally I don't think it's a good choice but Marty can put it to vote on. I'm not making any choice for the group just my observation and I wanted to let others know before they make a choice.
Daniel  
'69 SS 350/4 speed  Fathom Green--POP

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »
I actually have a couple of them, my new camaro hat from the chevrolet dealership is a flex fit. I personally like the flex fit, wether my hair is a bit long or cut short the hat fit perfect every time. Plus you don't have that patch of hair trying to work its way through the hole of an adjustable with these.  It may depend on how you wear your hat though. I wear my baseball caps like a baseball player, all the way down on my head, I notice some gentleman older than me sometimes wear there hat up high on there head, it may fit differently for them. I like the wool style professional fitted baseball caps the best, but the flex fit is my second choice of hat. I have never had a flex fit crawl off my head, in fact some have a thin band of like a rubber spray that prevents the hat from moving even more, just depends on the manufacturer I guess.
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

HOT3O2

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2012, 06:03:19 PM »
I actually have a couple of them, my new camaro hat from the chevrolet dealership is a flex fit. I personally like the flex fit, wether my hair is a bit long or cut short the hat fit perfect every time. Plus you don't have that patch of hair trying to work its way through the hole of an adjustable with these.  It may depend on how you wear your hat though. I wear my baseball caps like a baseball player, all the way down on my head, I notice some gentleman older than me sometimes wear there hat up high on there head, it may fit differently for them. I like the wool style professional fitted baseball caps the best, but the flex fit is my second choice of hat. I have never had a flex fit crawl off my head, in fact some have a thin band of like a rubber spray that prevents the hat from moving even more, just depends on the manufacturer I guess.
I agree with you 100%. I have 4 or 5 of the flex fit hats and I think they fit well and look great. They even wash well. Just throw them in the washer and then hang them up to dry. Marty, I'll look up that information and get it to you.
Rick
69 RS/Z28

IZRSSS

« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2012, 02:16:42 AM »
Voting for the T-shirt will need to be done on 3 different Polls. Here are the links to each one. Voting will begin on 11/26/12. You will be able to review the results once your vote has been cast. Voting will end; 12/18/12.

Have fun!!!  ;D

Front design; http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10198.0

Back design; http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10197.0

T-shirt color; http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10196.0
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:37:29 AM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2012, 04:12:37 AM »
Here are the caps scheduled to be voted on (the 1st closure will obviously come in khaki). Please let me know if your cap isn't on this list.

Thank you!

IZRSSS

« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
CAP ENTRY DEADLINE: 12/30/12

No exceptions guy's!

I need the following: A pic of the Cap & ID #, and the companies name & website. Or the companies website, and Caps ID#.

Marty

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2012, 05:40:37 PM »
Do you really mean December 30?
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

IZRSSS

« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2012, 07:30:45 PM »
Do you really mean December 30?

No, I did not.......11/30/12

IZRSSS

« Reply #284 on: November 25, 2012, 01:28:11 AM »
Only one more obstacle...this should be the easy one....

We need to pull our resources together to get this thing to the finish line. Steve & Daniel have already addressed two of the 3 main concerns for CRG. Here's the 3rd and final issue; there are still concerns regarding the licensing of the word Camaro as it pertains to GM. Are there any members who can assist with this process? I am certain there are some heavy weights within the CRG community that can help.

Phillip  ??? Does Rick Hendrick ring a bell? Or any other high profile guys that you think can help. Something in writing to Kurt from GM that frees CRG against Copyright infringements for the use of the word; "Camaro" so we can move forward with this after polling?

Or, is there anyone willing to take the lead on this…? Steve Shauger, Scott, any body???

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:28:24 AM by IZRSSS »