Author Topic: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?  (Read 176095 times)

IZRSSS

Re: Official CRG Cap and T-shirt?
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2012, 02:25:32 AM »
BULLITT65 - I agree...we just needed to tone the logo down a tad. Had to do with comfort and price...Reply #174. And, no need to appologize for a rant. Its passion like yours that fuels this site! :)

Here you go;

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:10 AM »
If the large logo on the back won't work, how about large letters in the same script font used on the cars that reads "Camaros.org", and below that "the first gen authority". Simple, to and the point. For what it's worth, yes one reason I'm interested is to be able to spot and be spotted by others.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

hgger69

• Hugger orange rules!
    • View Profile
    • Håkans Motorsida
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2012, 07:50:38 AM »
END OF DISCUSSION, DUDES!  ;D
No 11 is da final tee design! Looks and works great!

...and I also agree with you, Bullit65 in every single word!  ;)
Regards,
Hakan from Sweden
1969 Camaro X44, hugger orange, 427 ZL-1 tribute, TH350, 4:10 12 bolt Posi, RPO Z87, black/white houndstooth, 14" steel wheels & dog dish, 02D built
www.hakansmotorsida.com

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2012, 07:51:16 AM »
Excuse my lousy typing in the previous post. It was from the back of a truck on a not so smart phone. Marty - I like what you have done, but lose the quotes. They were only there to identify the text to use, not to be part of it. Sorry if I confused anyone.  
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
o

IZRSSS

« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2012, 12:17:16 PM »
Tom – here are a few variations of what I think you are looking for. When you stated “Camaros.org”... font like on cars, I assume you mean the Camaro script/emblem. This is the best I can do with the font library I have. BTW…very nice! Let me know which ones you'd like included in the mix.

Members: Deadline for Tee design ideas: 11/23/11
{Latest samples on Reply's 177 & 178  - pg. 112... & sample #11 above}
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:53:41 PM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »
Steve – The letters on the logo (CRG) appear 3 dimensional and give the illusion of reflected light. Best seen on the "Home Page". Probably another pipe dream but can this be duplicated on the "Camaros.org" script above?

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:51 PM »
Marty, I will attempt to discribe what my wife told me about trying to get that "look".  This applies to the CRG logo and any other script with that look as well.  You have to start with a special screen that has very small holes.  In order to get enough ink through the holes you have to make multiple swipes.  You have to have the alignment of the hole perfectly aligned with the previous swipe or the registration is off...it gets smeared.  It is possible to do but man what a hassle to print.  I know there may be folks who may be thinking "if she does not want to do it the way we want then she needs to back out".  We would understand that and if members strongly feel they want this look then so be it.......no hard feelings.  She  has been willing to do these at cost for us and an effort to keep it simple with a good look just makes it more ........what's the right word.....palatable to her.

Steve

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »
Marty, all the shirt fronts look the same from here, and I am good with them. On the back, I like A, and would like the Camaros.org script from D if it had the same version of the 2nd line used in version A. If I had to choose one or the other I think it would be the Camaros.org script from D, with the 1st Gen Authority from A. 1st Gen Authority should be in a simpler font, like tahoma, IMHO tahoma is about the easiest font to read. The white text stands out bettor on the dark shirt. I would not use the red font. Design, or anything else done by committee can be very frustrating, thank you for your efforts.

tom
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
o

IZRSSS

« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
Tom - something like this?...& thanks!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:29:46 PM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
Steve – My apologies for drifting off topic. Scratch reply 185.  :)

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
Marty, no apology needed.  No harm in asking.  We'll get it all worked out eventually.   :)

Steve

IZRSSS

« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2012, 07:23:08 PM »
Guys – Major brain freeze on T-shirt design deadline above…Obviously 2012 & not 2011.

If there are no objections; let’s end the cap style search on the same day. This way both polls will begin and end simultaneously…dang that’s a big word. Also, the only print going on the cap is the CRG logo, so I don't think we need to labor ourselves over that. ;)

DEADLINE FOR T-SHIRT DESIGN & CAP STYLE SEARCH; 11/23/12

IZRSSS

« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2012, 11:53:42 PM »
Here is a link to the hats offered by Customink. This was the first company that popped up when I did a search (internet). If anyone has another company in mind please hone in. And if you see a cap you like in this link/site, please let me know.

Thanks!

http://www.customink.com/categories/baseball-hats/3/styles
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:23:13 AM by IZRSSS »

tmodel66

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2012, 02:11:57 AM »
Just looking at these none of look good. They will wear like a rag. The bill is too long and the crown lays back. For a cap to wear right the crown needs to stand up.
Daniel  
'69 SS 350/4 speed  Fathom Green--POP

IZRSSS

« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2012, 02:49:09 AM »
Okay...this company looks much better. I should have looked into this earlier. ;)  

Can you guys find anything you like here? There are also several categories to the left of the pics...under product search wizard.

http://www.ottocap.com/products.php