Author Topic: 1968 Glove Box Documentation  (Read 3059 times)

stovebolt

• 1968 L6 Sport Coupe
    • View Profile
1968 Glove Box Documentation
« on: February 24, 2010, 04:10:41 PM »
I would like to know what factory glove box documentation came with 1968 cars when delivered from the dealer. I already have the Owners Manual and Owner Protection Plan with POP. Since my car was equiped with the A.I.R. system, should there have been an A.I.R. brochure? Would there also have been brochures for tires and battery? What are the part numbers of the brochures? Thanks for your help. Joe.

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1968 Glove Box Documentation
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »
The "Miscellaneous Shipping List" (UPC 0, sheet C1) in the Assembly Manual lists all the items shipped loose in the car, including all the glove box contents.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: 1968 Glove Box Documentation
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
I would like to know what factory glove box documentation came with 1968 cars when delivered from the dealer. I already have the Owners Manual and Owner Protection Plan with POP. Since my car was equiped with the A.I.R. system, should there have been an A.I.R. brochure? Would there also have been brochures for tires and battery? What are the part numbers of the brochures? Thanks for your help. Joe.

The "Miscellaneous Shipping List" (UPC 0, sheet C1) in the Assembly Manual lists all the items shipped loose in the car, including all the glove box contents.

Yup, it also gives you the original part numbers of these items.

Paul

anything