CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105739 Posts in 12342 Topics by 4756 Members
Latest Member: russ69
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Originality
| | |-+  1968 Glove Box Documentation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1968 Glove Box Documentation  (Read 941 times)
stovebolt

1968 Sport Coupe

View Profile Email
« on: February 24, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »

I would like to know what factory glove box documentation came with 1968 cars when delivered from the dealer. I already have the Owners Manual and Owner Protection Plan with POP. Since my car was equiped with the A.I.R. system, should there have been an A.I.R. brochure? Would there also have been brochures for tires and battery? What are the part numbers of the brochures? Thanks for your help. Joe.
JohnZ
CRG Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »

The "Miscellaneous Shipping List" (UPC 0, sheet C1) in the Assembly Manual lists all the items shipped loose in the car, including all the glove box contents.

'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »

I would like to know what factory glove box documentation came with 1968 cars when delivered from the dealer. I already have the Owners Manual and Owner Protection Plan with POP. Since my car was equiped with the A.I.R. system, should there have been an A.I.R. brochure? Would there also have been brochures for tires and battery? What are the part numbers of the brochures? Thanks for your help. Joe.

The "Miscellaneous Shipping List" (UPC 0, sheet C1) in the Assembly Manual lists all the items shipped loose in the car, including all the glove box contents.

Yup, it also gives you the original part numbers of these items.

Paul
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: