Author Topic: 67 camaro what do i have?  (Read 26938 times)

qwertyme77

• View Profile
Re: 67 camaro what do i have?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 11:54:11 PM »
Rick, glad you can see the hole over throttle lever! Too many shadows for me. I was gonna ask for a close-up. :)

Kurt,
Just got a new pair of glasses and WOW I can see again.

Rick H.

Me too and I can see the plug on the first speedo hole.  But this was an auto?  So where would the speedo come out on a non-SS car with auto?

if you are refering to the last photo showing a wide brake pedal and no clutch, that is because when i got the car it had absolutely NO drive train. they had even removed the entire brake/clutch pedal assembly. i needed a car to drive (remember nineteen years ago) so i put my entire drive train from my 68 327/auto car in.

68Zproject

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 03:54:08 AM »
OK
68Z28

Jeffro67

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »
Can you post a picture of the hidden VIN. on the top cowl of your 67 SS? it should be easily accessible right now. I have a 67 exactly like yours, an 02B built car but at Van Nuys plant. I would like to note any differences between the two cars/plants. Thanks.

Jeff.

qwertyme77

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 02:10:35 AM »
Can you post a picture of the hidden VIN. on the top cowl of your 67 SS? it should be easily accessible right now. I have a 67 exactly like yours, an 02B built car but at Van Nuys plant. I would like to note any differences between the two cars/plants. Thanks.

Jeff.

those pics were taken many years ago, and the car is assembled for now. however it would not be too much trouble for me to take off the cowl panel and shoot it for you. but you will have to wait until next week as i'm leaving for florida in a few days for my grandson's first birthday.

paul.

Jeffro67

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 03:40:11 AM »
Thanks Paul, but no, please don't dissasemble your car. Theese guys at CRG forum have since set me straight. Remember (newbie) thats me. I now can see your plugged speedo hole and the other open hole up high in center of firewall. Thanks alot though for offering.
 I have an obsession now just starting too. You can view it under (general discussion) board. L30/M20 find. That speedo cable hole that your car has was initially pierced/located on my car by Fisher bod factory, but not opened up enough to be used.
 Does your car have a floor stiffener plate under the rear seat passenger side like mine does?

Thanks again, Jeff

Stillwater Camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »
WOW, what a nicely optioned car !! If you are able to return it to original color and options, it will be beautiful.

Thanks for saving it... ;D
1967 Camaro SS/RS 350
1966 Chevelle SS 396
1970 Chevelle SS 396