Author Topic: Camaro Hi-Performance Web Site Revamp  (Read 7777 times)

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Camaro Hi-Performance Web Site Revamp
« on: April 16, 2007, 12:29:15 AM »
Just wanted to mention this to everyone on this site.  We are in the process of revamping our web site.  It's about time after eight years.  I have a very special story posted on there about a very special 1967 Z28.  Go to www.z28camaro.com and click on the left side of the home page on "Latest Z28 Project."  It's a great read with lots of great photos.  Also have gone over "The Company" section too.  Will be a work in progress for the next few weeks.  Will have lots of new photos and two new 4th edition books out shortly.

Enjoy,

Jerry 

KevinW

• View Profile
Re: Camaro Hi-Performance Web Site Revamp
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 02:24:41 AM »
Jerry, Very cool story, good luck with your new project!  Nice new pics of the shop! 

sam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 11:41:40 AM »
Jerry,Very, Very nice article. Can't wait to see it at the Drags! We will need some NEW towels and polishing rags for this bad boy!  ;D Sam

Ron C.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
Looks good Jerry!! All z/28s should carry the front wheels like yours!! Great photo I like it!! ;D
67Z/28,67RSZ/28,71SS454CHEVELLE.

jdv69z

• 69 RS Z/28 52E
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »
Hi Jerry,

I was checking out the 69 fathom green Z on your site, and noticed it does not have factory gauges (like my early Z does not) Is it an early Z? I noticed in your book that several of the window stickers shown for early Z's do not have factory gauges either. Just wondering if this was an "early" Z phenomenon?

Don't know how many times I've heard that "all" Z had gauges!

Jimmy V.
Jimmy V.

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »
Gauges were an option, and not part of the Z28 package.  There is some data that seems to lean towards a mandatory tach, and or gauge package by June of 69.  The cars to watch are ones built after June of 69.  I know of several 06A cars that do not have factory installed gauges but research is indicating that a tach or gauges were added to the Z option sometime during the summer of 69.  No GM paperwork has stated this to date.  Only a theory.

Jerry     

sd1968z28

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 10:46:13 PM »
jerry this is jason from south dakota,  i got my engine numbers and diff numbers posted.  the engine is getting done as we speak as is the diff.  thanks again for leading me in the correct direction, i never dreamed it would be so fun or expensive.  i will call you about a revised cert once engine is installed.

Pacecarjeff

• View Profile
    • pacecarjeff.com
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 02:44:24 AM »
Nice pictures in the shop - Love the booster pictures.
Nothing better then a bunch of Gold Zinc coming back from the plater. :)

GaryL

• Marilyn and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 04:07:09 AM »
That is one great picture on the homepage. I need to see that one day in person. Any chance you could post your schedule out west?
Gary

Lemans Blue X33. DZ, M20, manual steering. Only BU code rear end is original.

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »
Gary,

Have been out west twice.  Will let you know when I do that trip again.  Will be with the new 67 Z28 race car though.  Have to retire Oldie.

JM

olympic69

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 03:54:52 PM »
Thanks so much for your dedication to the hobby, the cool write up, and for hangin' out here- it helps keep me straight on why I love these cars!

Cheers-

Rob/ Texas
Rob
Olympic Gold X33

"Its all crazy..."

anything