Author Topic: 1111266 Distributor - Restamp or Real?  (Read 18114 times)

deejaygee

• View Profile
Re: 1111266 Distributor - Restamp or Real?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 02:12:52 AM »
Hey Jerry, Im certain you have my info on my 07c 67 Z....                                       

I think this is the trim tag for your car:

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 05:36:02 AM »
Max,
What is the engine date? The distributor has to be before that. :)
Kurt S
CRG

Iluv69s

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 10:15:10 AM »
hey dj

thanks for chiming in....yes, that is actually is my trim tag.... Im not crazy after all!! You guys are really on the ball!! by any chance do you have a foto of my motor stamp also? I am in brasil at the moment and dont remember off the top of my head what the stamped date is...for some reason, im thinking   V0706MO.
Thanks Kurt also...but I'm also not sure how the distributor dating went off the top of my head...I know some component dating begins in October, others corrospond to A as January...Can I assume G is July, right? Although I believe I know more than the average guy about camaros, Im not so good on the numbers and dates...I refer to the books quite often...and this website!!
Therefore this distributor wont work for me  ??         :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Also Kurt, I havent forgot you on the other numbers of my cars...and that BB rear date issue. I have been traveling alot lately, so I just havent had the time...will let you know when I return home.

as always thanks again CRG!!

Jon Mello

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 06:22:28 AM »
Hey Max, there are several 07C cars in the CRG database. It is a valid date on a trim tag. Yours is the only 07C car in the '67 Z Registry although interestingly there are a couple of 07B cars with VINs later than yours.

That 7G20 '266" distributor is not right for your white '67. It would be used in a '68.

-Jon
Jon Mello
CRG

anything