Author Topic: Was the oil filter mounted when the motor was sprayed at factory?  (Read 4667 times)

adjudimo

• View Profile
Re: Was the oil filter mounted when the motor was sprayed at factory?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 01:47:39 PM »
I do read his post and articles. Probably the best that I have come across. And I am also very impressed with your post, comments, knowledge. I was actually leaning toward the video aspect so younger future owners could sorta get their info from the actual horses mouth so to speak, in a way that would further concrete what his and the other's opinions were on their shared knowledge base. I also realize that it would take way to many hours to even get a glimpse of what they could share. I've read books both before and after meeting the author and it sometimes help give me a different view on what they were trying to get across. Not saying, at all, that his reports or others input are difficult to follow. I guess with age, and many of us are getting there, that I just sorta would like to have captured real time down to earth video of people who are still with us who have been so instrumental to keeping this hobby alive and actually started. Actual first hand participants. A time capsule with respect to those who would be involved in such an endeavor. I realize that this will not happen and that is okay. I guess I am feeling a bit nostalgic these days.     

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Re: Was the oil filter mounted when the motor was sprayed at factory?
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2020, 09:56:40 PM »
Probably already has happened. John has given many seminars for NCRS - some of those probably were recorded.
It was a memorable day when John and Scott Settlemire sat around and shot the bull. Both with decades of experience, one in manufacturing, one in sales. We looked at each one another and said too bad we're not recording this......
Kurt S
CRG

anything