Hi All -
I was just reading the June 1968 issue of Chevrolet Service News and found an article in it related to the 1968 Camaro console mounted clock that I thought I would post for the CRG since it relates to this thread. Here's what it says:1968 Camaro Console Mounted Clock Removal
The following procedure covers removal of the 1968 Camaro Console Mounted Clock (RPO U35). This procedure is being published for the first time.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove shift quadrant plate.
3. Remove screws indicated in Figure 6. Separate top half of console. Disconnect electrical connectors from rear of clock.
4. Lift top half of console until it clears shift lever. From underside, remove clock mounting screws. Remove clock.
5. To install, reverse steps 1-4.
I just thought I would post this info as it doesn't appear in any of the 1968 Chevrolet factory repair manuals.