CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2014, 03:59:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
106405 Posts in 12403 Topics by 4785 Members
Latest Member: brucewm
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??  (Read 1433 times)
nlpirr

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2006, 05:45:13 PM »

All,

I have a 69 camaro I bought last year and now I'm at the point of needing it stripped, possible body work (who knows what lurks under that paint) and painted.

I was planning on stripping the paint and taking as much off the car myself as possible and then handing it over to a good body man for any work needed and eventually painting at the same place or by the same person??

I canít go crazy with spending but I have a good ideas of what I can and cant do and the level of paint I can afford.

Any help for the DFW area in references or anyone out there wanting to take on the job I 'm ready to start this project.

Thanks

Nick P.  Lewisville , Texas.

olympic69

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 08:50:47 PM »

Hey Nick-

If you have not already, join : http://www.northtxcamaros.com/

There are a few shops around which can do what you want, one being Car Craft in Garland I believe. I dont save my club threads, but the topic of DFW shops does come up from time to time.

Rob 

Rob
Olympic Gold X33

"Its all crazy..."
nlpirr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »

thanks Rob,

I actually filled out the club form the other day and just need to send in the fee. This should help out a ton. I should have done this last year no doubt.

thanks,

Nick
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: