Author Topic: Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??  (Read 4015 times)

nlpirr

• View Profile
Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??
« on: December 28, 2006, 10:45:13 PM »
All,

I have a 69 camaro I bought last year and now I'm at the point of needing it stripped, possible body work (who knows what lurks under that paint) and painted.

I was planning on stripping the paint and taking as much off the car myself as possible and then handing it over to a good body man for any work needed and eventually painting at the same place or by the same person??

I can’t go crazy with spending but I have a good ideas of what I can and cant do and the level of paint I can afford.

Any help for the DFW area in references or anyone out there wanting to take on the job I 'm ready to start this project.

Thanks

Nick P.  Lewisville , Texas.

olympic69

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 01:50:47 AM »
Hey Nick-

If you have not already, join : http://www.northtxcamaros.com/

There are a few shops around which can do what you want, one being Car Craft in Garland I believe. I dont save my club threads, but the topic of DFW shops does come up from time to time.

Rob 
Rob
Olympic Gold X33

"Its all crazy..."

nlpirr

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Dallas/ DFW area shop for restoration help??
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »
thanks Rob,

I actually filled out the club form the other day and just need to send in the fee. This should help out a ton. I should have done this last year no doubt.

thanks,

Nick

anything