Thanx guys, yes it is a nice treat for sure. As the link above shows, it was discussed on CRG a few weeks back. And so that is where we seen it. I replaced the front calipers and brake lines as they were pouring brake fluid. Rears are ok for now. I did a compression test and all cylinders were between 155 and 172#'s, one cylinder was 180#'s. I installed a set of points and condenser, cap and rotor and a set of wires and set the dwell at 30. Book said between 28 and 32. So I went in the middle, is that ok?? Set the timing with a vacuum gauge. Brought it up to the highest point, then backed it off a single pound and set it tight. Flushed and bled the brake fluid and installed an aftermarket master for now. Hooked up the vacuum advance to a tee at the choke pull-off for manifold vacuum. And plugged the Ported vacuum at the carb. Radiator was full of anti-freeze. I will flush it soon. Installed new thermostat. Replaced top and bottom hose for now. Carb float bowl levels were to high and weeping out the top, so I set those. Set the idle at 900. I was going to wire off the choke as we really don't need them here in CA, but I left it, and put the stainless piano wire back in the tool box.
Took it for a spin, and it pulls pretty good. There is no tach so I took it easy and didn't wind it to high. Took it up to about 70MPH. Good Times!! Going to leave it like this for now and run it for the summer. Then we will see. Danny