Author Topic: 62-64 Nova Hemi Hilborn injection gasser pictures help  (Read 1822 times)

HawkX66

• View Profile
62-64 Nova Hemi Hilborn injection gasser pictures help
« on: March 10, 2014, 04:31:34 PM »
I know this isn't Camaro related, but you guys are always a great source of information. I'm looking for the needle in a haystack. I'm looking for pictures of my father's drag car from back in the 60s and 70s. There are a ton of pictures of it out there somewhere, but I don't know where. The last pictures seen were at a World of Wheels show in Boston back in the 80s. A track photog was selling them. My dad is a very modest guy and was never interested in pictures so he didn't keep too many.
 He raced mainly at New England Dragway, but at several other tracks in Connecticut, NY, Jersey etc.
 The description of the car is pretty straight forward: 62-64 Nova orange hilborn fuel injected 426 hemi with the stacks sticking up out of the hood. Straight front axle. There were no stickers etc all over it. When it was racing it had a set of magnesium mags on it. If memory serves me right they were Torque Thrust style, but could have been American racing or something similar.
 I'll post in a couple of other places, but figured I'd give it a shot here. Thanks for any help.
Dave
69 SS396 X66 L34 M21 BS
Z23 711 U17 Hugger Orange
Semper Fi!