There are SOOOO many things wrong.
"TOTALLY STOCK SURVIVIOR"
1. Looks to have replacement stainless exhaust
2. Looks like it has an aftermarket Hurst shifter to me
3. Hurst emblem on the console??? Certainly not "stock".
4. GM sticker on the door jam
6. Repop NK1 steering wheel
7. As been observed already, missing smog
8. As been observed already, repop jack and hold down (the air cleaner stud looks to be just a bit too long too!)
8. "Triple Dusk Blue Z28/RS less the 1% had this color and options combination" - I have NO CLUE where he got this info from. Must have pulled it out of his @$$
9. "F41 suspension" - Sorry, NOT available on the Z28
10. "I have over $71,000 in NADA/McNeish Value at $75,000+" - Jerry didn't certify this car, so where did this number come from??
Many other things as well, but I don't have the time to post them all