Got your email. Here's my response to your questions (survey):
For 68 RS owners that have vehicles that were manufactured by GM as RS cars.
1. Does your car currently have an original center grille?
C. Not sure but it appears to be
2. Is it a:
-> Sorry - not sure if it is GM or non-GM
3. The center grille currently is:
4. My center grille was replaced in:
G. Not sure
5. The replacement center grille came from:
B. NPD, Year One, Ricks, Classic Ind, etc.
-> I believe the grille was replaced. I don't have this data from previous owner
6. The replacement part number was GM 3919060
C. Don't know
This thread is pretty large but I'll try to read thru most of the threads to determine where to find the replacement part number. I'll be in touch.
By the way, my car is a Los Angeles built 68-RS. Build date is 02A (1st week of February 1968)