Author Topic: CRG t-shirts - How to order  (Read 112330 times)

JKZ27

• View Profile
Re: CRG t-shirts - How to order
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2013, 09:56:18 PM »
Got my shirt today! Very cool! Thanks to all who were involved.

John
John
69 RS/SS Cortez Silver, L48 MC1
68 RS Ash/Ivy Gold 327EFI M20

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »
I continue to receive requests for printing shirts.  So we will reopen the ordering link for 5 days.   Then that will be it until spring.  PLEASE be careful when using the pull down menu's and be sure you double check what you order.  Thanks!

Order link:  http://www.riversedgesoftware.com/CRG/

Steve

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2013, 05:18:13 PM »
Hi Steve,

Someone recently asked about sweatshirts; since it is almost wintertime here (been in the 30's in Alabama!), I'd be interested in one also (if you were to include them)... :)    (even if just for the small front pocket print)...
09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2013, 05:52:16 PM »
Hi Steve,

Someone recently asked about sweatshirts; since it is almost wintertime here (been in the 30's in Alabama!), I'd be interested in one also (if you were to include them)... :)    (even if just for the small front pocket print)...

We are not opposed to doing sweatshirts but there is much more involved that just getting the sweatshirts and printing on them.  We would, for one thing, have to redesign/reprogram the web site ordering page since pricing will be different.  This requires some special programming on our part (our oldest son actually) because PayPal is not set up well for what we are doing and when you have multiple choices.  We would have to reevaluate shipping too.  I realize that many will say it can't be that hard but I was shocked at the amount of effort that had to go into the t-shirt project.  It takes people's time and effort to get it set up right and to work properly.  I know that's not what you were hoping to hear with winter just around the corner.  We will look at doing sweatshirts the next round and that will give us time to put things together over the winter.

Steve

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2013, 10:04:37 PM »
Ok, since we started this topic. Would the sweatshirts also be in blue? Are we talking hooded sweatshirts?
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2013, 03:58:14 AM »
Oh boy, can of worms about to pop open ;D
 What colors are offered? Should they be pull over? Should they be zippered front? Should they have hoods? Can we get some without hoods? If pull over, do we want hood pull strings? Are they going to have pockets? Can we get zippered pockets? Can we get Velcro pockets? Hey... Can I get it without pockets? Can we get the end of the sleeves with or with out the reduced pattern that grips your wrist? Or just the straight sleeve end? And on and on and on....

Good news is, my two shirts came and are great. JUST a bit small. But I should be losing more weight soon. They look great!! I appreciate the effort  :)

NOW.. we know how much work Mr. Steve and family put into this... SO, I have an idea. Everybody that got a shirt, and is getting a shirt... Send a one dollar bill by mail to him. Cost ya a buck and a stamp. Not a buck a shirt, a buck an order. I have done this in the past with other group efforts like this. It works great. That way it just kinda knocks it down for the family. Maybe 50 bucks, maybe 20, maybe 100 in the gas tank, maybe towards some electrical or what ever?? Then when we order our sweat shirts we throw another buck their way. Come on guys, it's the least we can do. You know this whole thing is taking hours and hours to get all plugged in. And you know they are losing money on the deal. What say ya 'all? Just don't tell the Steve  ;) .... Danny

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2013, 04:19:40 AM »
I don't think we need to get to crazy with all the available options. I think the guys that are committed to ordering them will end up voicing there preference. Myself I would prefer a pull over with a hood, and then just the CRG logo on the front with website under it (like the t-shirt). But if it gets cold I will probably start with wearing a thermal under the t-shirt. It will be interesting how much the sweatshirt may run. It would be cool if someone had a vacuum sealer to suck that sweatshirt down to t-shirt size for shipping...but I am thinking in a perfect world.
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2013, 04:22:48 AM »
Oh boy, can of worms about to pop open ;D
 What colors are offered? Should they be pull over? Should they be zippered front? Should they have hoods? Can we get some without hoods? If pull over, do we want hood pull strings? Are they going to have pockets? Can we get zippered pockets? Can we get Velcro pockets? Hey... Can I get it without pockets? Can we get the end of the sleeves with or with out the reduced pattern that grips your wrist? Or just the straight sleeve end? And on and on and on....

Good news is, my two shirts came and are great. JUST a bit small. But I should be losing more weight soon. They look great!! I appreciate the effort  :)

NOW.. we know how much work Mr. Steve and family put into this... SO, I have an idea. Everybody that got a shirt, and is getting a shirt... Send a one dollar bill by mail to him. Cost ya a buck and a stamp. Not a buck a shirt, a buck an order. I have done this in the past with other group efforts like this. It works great. That way it just kinda knocks it down for the family. Maybe 50 bucks, maybe 20, maybe 100 in the gas tank, maybe towards some electrical or what ever?? Then when we order our sweat shirts we throw another buck their way. Come on guys, it's the least we can do. You know this whole thing is taking hours and hours to get all plugged in. And you know they are losing money on the deal. What say ya 'all? Just don't tell the Steve  ;) .... Danny
I totally agree with you, Danny...  Steve's wife doesn't do this stuff for her health, and it's involving quite a bit of Steve's time as well (we're getting a fighter pilot doing our administrative stuff for us!).. :)    anyway, I think the price should be adjusted so they make a decent profit and pay for their time (just as his wife would on any other project), but I suspect Steve talked her into a 'good deal'..  :)     All we have to do is order the right size.. :)
09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

janobyte

• Before it was called Day 2 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »
I'd go for that, so far the cost has been cheaper than a couple of 12 packs !  For my special shirt  ;D
68 Z/28  born with: 302, drive line, etc..

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »
Danny, I read your first paragraph to my wife and she laughed out loud and said you were feeling her pain.  :)
We also appreciate the thought and the support from Gary and janobyte on your idea but we really don't want anyone to send any extra money.........really.  Very nice thought but not necessary at all.

Gary is correct, i did convince her we could do this but it was done to give members something to wear out to events to help identify each other and to show pride in their association with CRG.  

We can do sweatshirts but need some time to get it all pulled together.  I think a pull over sweatshirt itself,with and without a hood, can be had at a reasonable price but the shipping is what drives the total cost up.  We did ship a couple of the T-shirts using a vacuum bag in order to get them in a small box but this would just drive up the cost more if a bunch of them needed this done.  Right now I think the minimum size we would need to use for the sweatshirts would be a medium box ($12.35) and I think a large box ($16.85) for more than 2 shirts.  It is really difficult to predict the box size needed when there are more than one different size shirts ordered.  The medium box is going to be even smaller in the near future according to the USPS info.

Right now we are trying to wrap up the T- shirt orders.......the link to order has been reopened so anyone who still wants one this round get your order in right away.

Steve

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:53:46 PM by Steve68 »

77thor

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
"Can of worms" is right... where does it stop? - hats?, decals?, coffee mugs?, etc, etc.
1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build
1977 Camaro, 350(LM1), M20, 10 Bolt Posi, Purchased New, (SOLD)

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2013, 08:06:24 PM »
Steve,
 I don't know if we are going to listen to you on the dollar deal... ha ha . We will have to see...
 As far as sweat shirts go, that's so funny you say pullover. I hate pullovers as they bunch up into your neck, and you have to keep reaching up and pulling down the collar trying to stretch it out. And they trash your hair when putting on and taking off. Zippered down is SO much nicer. But again, cost and all. I don't wanna start a big thing. So lets leave it alone everybody, for now. But Thanx for reopening the shirts. I wanna order more with fronts only.... Danny

TooManyReels

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »
Steve,
Thanks for opening the order site back up for those of us who wanted a shirts. I just placed my order. So, looking forward to receiving CRG shirt..
Eddie
Eddie
63 Chevy II SS 570hp 560tq.
69 Z28 X33 Cross Ram JL8

x77-69z28

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
I got mine last week. Great job Steve. Thanks
Buddy
69 Z/28 X77 burnished brown, 711 int 05A bought in 78
70 Z28 forrest green, green int, M40, bk vinyl roof PROJECT
99 SS hugger orange 6spd NO TTOPS bought new 1 of 54
15 z/28 Arctic white, A/C 505 HP #251

69glacierblue

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2013, 12:57:37 AM »
Thanks for reopening the order site!  Procrastinated 2 days too long the first time and got shut out.  Just ordered 2 shirts. Can't wait to get 'em!
Dennis
'69 SS350 Vert (X55) 4-sp.
'10 2SSRS RJT M6

anything