News:

Classified ads are not allowed on the forum.

Main Menu

Finding missing Camaro. Help needed

Started by jpphilliesfan@gmail.com, September 28, 2026, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpphilliesfan@gmail.com

My grandfather purchased this Camaro new in 1969 after returning from Vietnam and was its only owner until he sold it sometime between 2014 and 2019.

Green 1969 Camaro SS coupe, 350 V8. This photograph was taken in Wilmington, Delaware in September 2014.

I'm trying to find the car and reconnect it with our family. If anyone recognizes it or knows of a similar car in the Delaware/Pennsylvania/Maryland area, please contact me.

buenymayor

Do you happen to know the VIN? That would be a huge first step in finding it.

plumL78

I think
i know someone who knew about that car. I will call him


jpphilliesfan@gmail.com

Quote from: buenymayor on Today at 01:18:34 AMDo you happen to know the VIN? That would be a huge first step in finding it.

I don't know the vin

plumL78

Im being told




jim Brady bought that car then sold it to pineapple who is a parts dealer in mapleshade NJ. He May have sold it to some one else. Pineapple's company is called A/FX parts i believe

jpphilliesfan@gmail.com

Quote from: plumL78 on Today at 08:03:28 AMIm being told




jim Brady bought that car then sold it to pineapple who is a parts dealer in mapleshade NJ. He May have sold it to some one else. Pineapple's company is called A/FX parts i believe


Thank you so much, do you have a number that i could call?