News:

Classified ads are not allowed on the forum.

Main Menu

Shop recommendation for restoration services for Rochester 7037202

Started by CantRepeat, September 20, 2026, 10:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CantRepeat

Good day,

I'm looking for shop recommendations to get my 67 7037202 rebuild, replated, restored.

Thanks again!
-Tim

bcmiller

Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now 468   /  1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - project / 1970 Nova updated L88 M40
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016

bcmiller

Did you go to his website and request a work order?  I contacted him and let him know you are interested.

His prices are not the lowest but his prices reflect his quality of work. There is nobody better that I know of in my honest opinion. I have sold him several carbs and he rebuilt one that is on my Nova 427.
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now 468   /  1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - project / 1970 Nova updated L88 M40
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016


CantRepeat

Quote from: bcmiller on September 29, 2026, 10:31:17 AMDid you go to his website and request a work order?  I contacted him and let him know you are interested.

His prices are not the lowest but his prices reflect his quality of work. There is nobody better that I know of in my honest opinion. I have sold him several carbs and he rebuilt one that is on my Nova 427.

I did fill out a work order request using his form. Haven't heard back yet but I'll give him a call this week.
-Tim