Author Topic: ABC's of Posting Pics  (Read 2631 times)

IZRSSS

ABC's of Posting Pics
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:36:43 PM »
There still seems to be a lot of questions regarding posting pics on CRG. Hopefully this won't complicate matters even more but if you follow these instructions to a tee you should be okay. If you have additional questions post them here. If I can't help you maybe someone else can. And, if you'd rather keep your comments private feel free to PM me instead.

(Its important to send your pics to your Doc's File before down sizing. If it's down sized in your Library File you can never get the original picture size back.)

Kurt, not sure where to put this so feel free to move where ever...thanx
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 07:08:28 PM by IZRSSS »

IZRSSS

Re: ABC's of Posting Pics
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 06:38:48 PM »
...Contd...Now you are in the correct format for down sizing in your Doc's File. The most important thing to remember here is to hit the "Save" icon each time you change your number in the "Horizontal" box. This will keep you current on the "Size" change at the bottom of the screen. Your target should be between 100 & 150KB.

IZRSSS

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:55:21 PM »
...Contd...Here is the pic down sized to about 144KB. And the same pic "Browsed/Attached" to CRG.

IZRSSS

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 11:32:27 PM »
... Final procedure for loading pic onto CRG...

Note: For additional pics, usually up to two per post, click on "(more attachments)" to access your pics a second time.

GOOD LUCK!

HOT3O2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 02:20:13 PM »
Thanks for the "Posting Pics" class Marty. It clears up allot of my confusion.
Rick
69 RS/Z28

IZRSSS

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 04:21:30 PM »
Rick - Glad I could help out.

IZRSSS

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »
Someone asked how arrows are placed in a pic to identify something. You can do this in your "Edit" page. Simply click on the arrow type you would like to use. You can also select a color from the color chart at right. Next, left click mouse at the location the arrow is to be used. You can manipulate the arrow into almost any configuration by simply dragging your mouse. Each arrow is directional (left, right, up & down).

I use the "Diagonal Line" at the upper left to make my own arrows for tight areas.