Author Topic: First Gen Synergy Green  (Read 2396 times)

paulsstuff

• View Profile
First Gen Synergy Green
« on: August 05, 2011, 02:16:06 AM »
 My 68 coupe is almost ready for paint, and I'm doing it in the 2010 Camaro Synergy Green paint. Has anyone seen a first gen painted in this color? I think it will look good but would love to see what one looks like now.

IZRSSS

Re: First Gen Synergy Green
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:32:25 AM »
I like the color also & you see them everywhere now. When it first came out I was told it only came in a V6...is this still the case? They also claim it was chosen because it resembles rally green. Maybe so, but its the pearl that really makes it pop.

http://www.google.com/search?q=2010+camaro+synergy+green&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7ADSA_en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9FU7To7XC4bniALv7oj7Cw&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1120&bih=563

paulsstuff

• View Profile
Re: First Gen Synergy Green
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 02:43:49 AM »
 It Originally came in V6 cars that were special edition versions. My friend bought one for that very reason. GM then made it available on all models, and has gotten some backlash over the decision to carry the color after saying it was a limited color only for 2010. It's also an expensive paint to spray, as it's a three stage. Base metallic grey/black, then a green candy/pearl, and finally clearcoat.