Author Topic: Correct heater hose routing  (Read 3103 times)

oneZ11

• View Profile
Correct heater hose routing
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:52:16 AM »
Hey guys, after a complete engine restoration on the 350/300hp as you might expect, I have a few minor details to adjust and clean up. I wondering if someone can describe or show me the correct routing for the lower heater hose (behind the alternator on the intake.)  The front one on top of the water pump is a no branier, but the one to the intake has to tuck under the alternator bracket, and still seems to kink a little.

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: Correct heater hose routing
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
See your Assembly Manual, UPC 1, sheet M3.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

IZRSSS

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
If you don't have an Assembly Instruction Manual for your '69, I highly recommend you get one. You can find several vendors on EBay.

oneZ11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
Assembly Manual will be ordered. Strange though, doesn't even show the alternator.

Thanks for the page scan...

IZRSSS

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
Not really...once you look one over you will see that each section is specific to the application. Hence, "HEATER HOSES".

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 04:45:16 PM »
Assembly Manual will be ordered. Strange though, doesn't even show the alternator.

If you nose around the site from the main page, you'll find all sorts of useful information on many subjects, including how to use and understand the Assembly Manual:

http://www.camaros.org/AIM.shtml
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG