Author Topic: 1966-1972 Trans-Am race memorabilia [dash plaques, patches, passes, etc]  (Read 133176 times)

OCTARD

• View Profile
1972 Schaefer Trans-Am Sticker (Lime Rock Park).

Jon Mello

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Chad, the Mark Donohue Performance Products items are neat. Do you happen to have a catalog and know what sort of things were offered?
Jon Mello
CRG

JoeC

• View Profile
cool items.

here is a 1969 Sebring cover with what looks like a drawing of the 1968 Penske Camaro leading the big boys

OCTARD

• View Profile
Hello Jon. 

On the Mark Donohue Performance Products items, yes, they came along with something between a pamphlet and a catalog.  There were also Racemark and Fypro items noted and offered.  I just haven't been able to find the literature yet.

-Chad

OCTARD

• View Profile
1968-1971 Watkins Glen Trans-Am patches.

oldtransamdriver

• View Profile
Our 67 camaro was assigned that # 16 for the 69 Sebring race.  Turned out to be a good number as we finished 25th o/a and 3rd in the 2-5 litre touring class.

Robert Barg

OCTARD

• View Profile
Jon, I finally found the Mark Donohue Performance Products catalog/pamphlet tonight.  

The literature that had the Mark Donohue Performance Products sticker, patch and fire suit tag is titled "Monsanto and Donohue, A New Team"

Cover and Page 1 included in this post.  Note the checkered "d" patch on the fire suit Mark Donohue is wearing on the cover.  It's very similar to the patch I posted yesterday.

OCTARD

• View Profile
The last two pages of the "Monsanto and Donohue, A New Team" catalog/pamphlet included in this post.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Note the checkered "d" patch on the fire suit Mark Donohue is wearing in this picture taken in the paddock of the 1971 Sebring Continental race (Formula A/Formula 5000).  It's the same, or very similar to the patch I posted yesterday.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Racemark Fypro Catalog

This post contains the cover and page 1.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Pages 2 and 3 of Racemark Fypro catalog.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Pages 4 and 5 of Racemark Fypro catalog.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Page 6 and back cover of Racemark Fypro catalog.

OCTARD

• View Profile
Roger Penske's Sunoco Camaro News Release (1969)

Jon Mello

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Great items, Chad. Thanks for posting them. Can you enlighten me about the Monsanto "Durette" uniform vs the "Fypro"? Seems like Fypro quickly replaced the Durette as the top of the line suit.
Jon Mello
CRG

anything