Author Topic: HELP need to find a friends old love...  (Read 5066 times)

naot76

• View Profile
HELP need to find a friends old love...
« on: May 17, 2006, 06:54:14 PM »
This is my first post and am glad to be part of this community.

So a friend of mine is looking for his first love-1969 Camaro. He has asked me to try to find it for him so he can repurchase it.  We have already found the engine and have it but can't find the rest of the darn thing! We aren't going to neccesarly buy it back but would just like to know where it is.

Please help a sorry sap out :'(

The VIN is 124379N661840 and the firewall tag reads code 57 for Fanthom Green.

Thank
Nathan

Daniel Cate

• View Profile
Re: HELP need to find a friends old love...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:54:08 AM »
What area of the country are you in?? Also, how long ago was it sold and to what part of the country? Lots of us out there looking everyday. Also, what condition was it in ? i.e. driver, parts car, runner etc etc. I'd love to find my brothers old ride from 1980, 67 rs/ss 350 4sp blk on blk deluxe int too!! (yeah baby). Anybody in Northern Cal. know where it is?? Good luck,
Dan

naot76

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 12:24:45 AM »
Well he had it from 69-71 and it was in West virginia. It had been sold and bought a couple time in the area of MD, PA, VA, and WV.  And it was supose to be some where over seas.  He also has the engine out of it.  Some how he was able to find it and buy it back?!?  I am not certian of what condition it is in, but he still wants it.

thanks
Nathan

naot76

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 05:11:47 PM »
bump...

anything