Author Topic: Camaro Hi Performance-thank you Jerry!  (Read 4147 times)

68camaroz28

• View Profile
Camaro Hi Performance-thank you Jerry!
« on: December 11, 2010, 02:09:09 AM »
Was down yesterday picking up some parts that Jerry and his band of merrymen had restored. Great looking 610 intake, our 266 distributor and bell housing, a WT 346 master cylinder Jerry located for me and restored, and some fixing and rework on our air cowl plenum. The orig. owner purchased the now famous or sought after air cowl plenum air cleaner and installed headers because he told me he was a huge Mark Donahue fan. But our air cowl plenum was a 67 version and not a 68 we desired for the restoration. After much, and I mean much internal debate and reviews I decided to have Camaro Hi Performance put the bump in for the smog pump. Yea, I know the smog pump set up cannot be used but still wanted the bump in to be period correct for our 68. The other issue was our plastic duct had the bottom corner broken off from a over tightening at some point. The fix looks, well it looks like it never happened. And the bump, you be the judge ;D Huge thanks to Jerry and Camaro Hi Performance......

Chick
68 Z/28 NOR 01B Orig motor/trans/rear
69 Z/28 NOR 07A Orig Block & GM Cross-ram/carbs
69 L34 Rest. Nova Father/Son Car
69 L78 Surv Nova Purch 4/69 31K miles
67 L89 Corv Tribute
68 Corv 427/400 Orig motor
07 Corv Z06
R 68Z build- http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182584

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: Camaro Hi Performance-thank you Jerry!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 02:12:02 AM »
Thanks Chick!

Jerry

rally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 03:22:17 AM »
Jerrys work is incredible on Camaro restorations and his help also. I had parts that came back and i cant tell you how much his work is appreciated. Those pics say it all. What a great job for that customer. We as Camaro fanatics are blessed to have Jerry MacNeish aroundHis work speaks for itself. Rally from Mich. A very happy customer.

fireZ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 02:02:35 PM »
Yes the man is such a wealth of knowledge and he is always more than willing to help out anyone.Thanks again Jerry for all the questions answered throughout the year.Paul
1968 Z28 LA Built
LIC # RPO Z28

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »
Too bad I can't the same love on another site that comes to mind.........I can feel the love though.........LOL.

Jerry

nova7579

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 07:54:09 PM »
 ::)

anything