Author Topic: Car on the home page  (Read 4238 times)

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
Car on the home page
« on: September 12, 2010, 08:52:25 PM »
Thanks for picking my 1969 for the home page.   ;)
Captain John Wykoff
Destin Fire:   October 31, 2015 at 0700--Officially Retired

69Z28

• 69 X33D80 Z28
    • View Profile
Re: Car on the home page
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:16:04 PM »
Interested in sending pic for the home page. Where do I send mine? Did a search about pics for homepage but not familiar with who is who, so I wouldn't know for sure who is getting it.

Thanks.
GaryC

'UNRESTORED' 1969 Cortez Silver Z28 X33 D80

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 04:40:56 AM »
Here's the information, also do an advanced search, many more hits.  ;)

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=6978.0
Captain John Wykoff

69Z28

• 69 X33D80 Z28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:31:50 PM »
Here's the information, also do an advanced search, many more hits.  ;)

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=6978.0

Thanks.Yeah, did a search and I saw that post but didn't want to ASSUME this person was associated with getting the pics for this site. There was no indication where the pics were going to be viewed. On this site or someone elses site.
GaryC

'UNRESTORED' 1969 Cortez Silver Z28 X33 D80

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 10:28:28 PM »
The referred to email is mine and is the correct email to send your photos in so that your Camaro can placed in the home page lineup.  So, if you want to see your Camaro on the homepage in the upcoming months, send them to the following email:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Even if you think your Camaro is not perfect, that's okay.  This site is not about perfect show cars.  It's about OUR Camaros.  So, if you want to see your Camaro grace the homepage, show off your cool ride, and represent your favorite year Camaro for an entire month, send your pics on in to me. 

And to everyone that has sent a photo to me, I thank you.  I have been collecting the photos and having them posted every month for over seven (7) years now.  It all started when I emailed Rich and complained that the homepage photos were stagnant and what was he going to do to keep the homepage looking fresh and new.  Well, I'll tell you what he did...he gave the job to me and put me to work.  (That'll teach me to complain again).  Anyway, I love doing it and have to say that you guys have always come through each and every month, making sure I have good photos of each year Camaro.  The photos you see on the homepage are not some random photos surfed off the internet or collected from another source.  Each and every photo is either a submission from the readers here, or from photos I have taken at car shows I attend where I get to meet a mulititude of Camaro owners and see their cars personally and take some photos.  It's about OUR cars and the real Camaro owners that particpate and make this site awesome.  So, like I said, send your Camaro photo to me, and I promise you will one day see it on the homepage of the greatest Camaro website ever.

Thanks,

Steve

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:36 AM »
Steve, thanks for all you do for CRG.  I guess I finally got past the Kodak software and you received the picture.
Captain John Wykoff

anything