Author Topic: Real or Fake Cowl Hood  (Read 5044 times)

dannystarr

• View Profile
Real or Fake Cowl Hood
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »
After looking at the yellow pictures here on the topic of real or repro cowl hoods, I was wondering if there was a number some place. Is there any numbers on the underside of a real Chevy cowl hood from 69'? I am sure there is a thread for it, could someone post it for me? Or just reply would be great also. Thanx......Oh, and welcome back everyone............Danny

tmodel66

• View Profile
Re: Real or Fake Cowl Hood
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
The run number is on the outer edge of the drivers side just above the hood hinge. I don't think there is any other number.
Daniel  
'69 SS 350/4 speed  Fathom Green--POP

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »
Tried to insert a picture and all it does when you click on it is this.. How do you get a picture in without an attachment??

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 01:31:30 PM »
Tried to insert a picture and all it does when you click on it is this.. How do you get a picture in without an attachment??

Are you trying to upload an image directly from your hard drive, or linking to an image hosted on a photo site?
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »
Hey John, just trying to INSERT a picture instead of having to click on an attachment. It's nice to just have them be there with the email  as soon as you open it. The pictures are in my computer drive, in "MY PICTURES" section of course. What's the sequence of events to make it happen? Thanx..........DS

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
Hey John, just trying to INSERT a picture instead of having to click on an attachment. It's nice to just have them be there with the email  as soon as you open it. The pictures are in my computer drive, in "MY PICTURES" section of course. What's the sequence of events to make it happen? Thanx..........DS

In order to have a full-size photo show up below your post, you can't upload it from your hard drive - it has to be hosted on an internet photo-hosting site. If you don't have a photo-hosting account (Photobucket, Village Photos, etc.), just use the "Attach" feature below the box you type your post in (max 150KB per image, no more than four photos per post).
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 02:45:18 AM »
Kurt S
CRG

anything