Author Topic: Re: How rare is my friend's car?  (Read 2358 times)

friend of camero owner

• View Profile
Re: How rare is my friend's car?
« on: September 14, 2009, 03:50:21 AM »
I have a friend who wants me to find info on his car. Can someone help?    1968 camero conv. has a 4 speed on the floor and a 6 cylinder engine . anybody ever heard of such a thing??? The car also is a RS in red with a black top. The black stripe is also on the hood and black bucket seats. Thanks

bertfam

• View Profile
Re: How rare is my friend's car?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 04:21:44 AM »
I have a friend who wants me to find info on his car. Can someone help?    1968 camero conv. has a 4 speed on the floor and a 6 cylinder engine . anybody ever heard of such a thing??? The car also is a RS in red with a black top. The black stripe is also on the hood and black bucket seats. Thanks

I'd say that's a rare combination! Most 6 cylinder buyers opted for the base 3 speed manual, or at most, upgraded to the Powerglide automatic. Not only that, but very few 6 cylinder cars were purchased with the RS option as well.

I don't have any 6 cylinder cars with the 4 speed in the database. Can you send me the VIN and the information on the trim tag? I'd like to add the car to the database. Pictures would be best. My email address is bertfam@verizon.net Does he have any paperwork on the car?

Thanks
Ed