Author Topic: Magnaflow exhaust  (Read 3741 times)

paulsstuff

• View Profile
Magnaflow exhaust
« on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »
 Anyone running a Magnaflow exhaust sytem on their car? I'm thinking of getting the MagnaFlow #15895 system for my '68 with a 350. It uses a transverse muffler like the original system but is 2-1/2 stainless front to back. Wondering if it is a good fitting system. Thanks.

jbracefan1977

• View Profile
I have the magnaflow 15895 and love it
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:22:46 AM »
I have the magnaflow 15895 and love it, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (the salt on the roads here in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here magnaflow 15895, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

paulsstuff

• View Profile
Re: Magnaflow exhaust
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:24:44 AM »
Thanks for commenting. I bought the system and put it on the car on the wekend. Fit really nice, and has a good sound, throaty but not too loud. I was impressed with the quality and fit of the system. The only adjustment I had to make was cutting the front pipes the right lenght to meet the collectors.

jbracefan1977

• View Profile
Re: Magnaflow exhaust
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 06:36:53 PM »
I have the magnaflow 15895 and love it, they are cheaper on ebay but I wanted a warranty (the salt on the roads here in winter kills an exhaust) so I got it here magnaflow 15895, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials. either way its a great system and very easy to install.

glad to here you like it Mine had a warranty issue and I was able to get a whole new system awesome company