Author Topic: Camaro trunk custom close in or divider boards  (Read 5509 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Camaro trunk custom close in or divider boards
« on: January 29, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »
I  am building a pro tour 69 Camaro and I want to clost in the trunk like you see in the really nice custom cars.  I want to close off the portion from the rear seat forward to just up to the opening as well as the sides so you dont see the quarter panels or the taillights and wiring.  Does anyone sell these or have a pattern to copy?  I can make these myself, but it will take some time and work to be sure.  If someone who has already done this have the patterns it would save an awful lot of time. 

Thanks,

Steve

Charley

• View Profile
Re: Camaro trunk custom close in or divider boards
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 04:33:30 AM »
I would rather have the trunk space. Most people make templates out of cardboard then copy them on thin plywood ,cover them with something and screw them down. I'm not a fan of it. adds weight and takes up room. If you ever decide to try Power Tour you will be wanting all that trunk space. Or make hidden doors in the panels to hide stuff behind it.

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 08:01:40 PM »
Here is what I was looking for.  Figured I would actually post useful info and pass it on for others that want to do the same.  Not all of us would rather have the trunk space.

http://www.roddoors.com/pages/camaro.html

Da67Kid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »
nice link thanks for thatone AAA+++

anything