Author Topic: Check out the new Marquez Design billet taillights  (Read 4621 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Check out the new Marquez Design billet taillights
« on: July 10, 2008, 12:12:35 AM »
Hey guys,

I am building a 69 pro-tour and I wanted to get a set of taillights that looked different and more modern.  I have seen the Marquez billet taillights on a couple of cars at some of the car shows I have been at and though I really liked the polished billet trim on their taillights, I never cared for the flatness of the lens.  I really like the beveled or stepped triple lens of the stock 69 Camaro.  Furthermore, unless your car was an RS, you had to give up your reverse light as the Marquez Design lenses did away with the center clear part and made it all red.  Well, I found on their website where they have a prototype tailllight and are considering making it with a reverse light and also give you the option of getting the lens with the traditional "stepped" looked.  I called them and they said if there was enough of a demand they were going to make them a production item.  Check them out and if you think it may be something you would like to buy or have them make, then put your name on their "interested" list.  I really think they did a nice job and would like to get a set of for my car.

click on the link below and you can see the flat version with and without the reverse light.  Click on the "prototype" link" to see the beveled or stepped lens.

http://www.marquezdesign.com/

http://www.marquezdesign.com/prototypes.php

ChevyThunder

• View Profile
    • Pro Racing
Re: Check out the new Marquez Design billet taillights
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »
Mike at Mike's Custom Cars is now making billet tail lights and other billet products. He was having problems getting pieces from other vendors so he decided to make his own. He is also doing interior pieces. I would call Mike and let him know what you want . He is very motivated to do these pieces and give good customer service

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 05:58:35 PM by ChevyThunder »
1969 X44 COPO
1969 X33 RS Z/28

ChevyThunder

• View Profile
    • Pro Racing
1969 X44 COPO
1969 X33 RS Z/28

anything