Author Topic: Fake '68 Z28 Convertible article in Hemming's Muscle Machines  (Read 16243 times)

ChevyThunder

• View Profile
    • Pro Racing
Re: Fake '68 Z28 Convertible article in Hemming's Muscle Machines
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
John is a good guy . But I do see a point here that I think is valid.... not only is the car getting publicity the fake broach marks and fake paperwork are getting publicity too. On one had this could help an uneducated buyer . They read this article and say " people are producing fake paperwork and engine stamps, I better be careful when I buy a car and make sure I get an expert to qualify the package before I part with my money" the other side is an unscroupulous characeter, of which there seems to be no shortage of these days, says " wow I can fake a car , paperwork or both , and for a small investment get a nice return" .... I don't think the article needed to make any refrence to the fake paperwork on the car. The car is beautiful and stands on its own , the paperwork doesn't have any bearing on that. I am a bit surprised that Hemmings would refer to paperwork .
1969 X44 COPO
1969 X33 RS Z/28

67rscoupe

• View Profile
Re: Fake '68 Z28 Convertible article in Hemming's Muscle Machines
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 06:14:27 PM »
This car always keeps popping up on these sites!They are having a heated discussion over at yenko.net on wheather this is the best car to win! i mentioned somewhere that i feel it should.He will get his idea across to more people if it wins both amards.muscle car of the year and muscle machine of the year.

anything