Author Topic: HELP! 69 conv. w/air PS PB PT 6cyl.  (Read 2705 times)

sportlv

• View Profile
HELP! 69 conv. w/air PS PB PT 6cyl.
« on: March 11, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »
can anyone please help me try to find the production of this rare convertible? It was originally sold @ fairway chevrolet here in Las Vegas--dry clean str8 68k documented mileage car. they took it back in trade many years ago and it sat in the vast collection of chevys the dealership owner has. in the early 90's it was raffled off to any buyer of a new chevy(they did fresh lemans blue paint, new GM bumpers, and just VER nice general detailing). I bought it from the winner in 93'. Here's some specs: #'s matching 6 cyl(runs perfect), T350 automatic, factory air(blows cold), power steering, drum brakes, and top(I put a REAL NICE replacement white top on it after buying it, and 14" rallye wheels. floor console w/shifter. lemans blue w/blue standard interior. EXTREMELY rust free/dry Nevada car, absolutely NO bondo, never wrecked as far as I can tell all panels are straight, everything lines up very nice and straight. they even special ordered a rear spoiler that looks pretty cool with 6 cylinder badges on it. I drive it on nice weather days here in Vegas, it runs perfect, quiet(single exhaust w/original transverse muffler), and straight down the road. ANY help with figuring out thr rarity of this little gem would be GREATLY appreciated.                                              Thank You        John

KevinW

• View Profile
Re: HELP! 69 conv. w/air PS PB PT 6cyl.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »
John, Sounds like a nice car!  there is no way to verifiy options combinations, but I would think there would have been a handful of 6cyl converts with air!

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! 69 conv. w/air PS PB PT 6cyl.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
1707 L6 converts in 69.
Most L6 cars were relatively low option, but every once in a while you see a loaded one, not often!

Congrats and enjoy!
Kurt S
CRG