Author Topic: Need OLD photo of a 69 Camaro for a homepage  (Read 2570 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Need OLD photo of a 69 Camaro for a homepage
« on: January 30, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
Hey guys,

I am looking for an old photo of any 69 Camaro for an upcoming homepage.  Through all of your submissions I have been sent great pics of both a 67 and 68 Camaro that were taken around the time these cars were still pretty new.  I would like to get an old classic photo of a 69 to post along side these.  So if any of you 69 Camaro guys have a pic of a 69 that was yours, or your parents, or maybe even your grandparents, that was taken way back when it was a "NEW" 69 Camaro then please send it in. It will be posted along with some really cool classic photos of a 67 and 68. 

Send you pics to sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve

sdkar

• View Profile
Re: Need OLD photo of a 69 Camaro for a homepage
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 05:48:52 PM »
I'm putting in a second request for a "vintage" photo of a 69 Camaro for the CRG homepage.  If anybody has an old photo of their 69 Camaro when it was still relatively "new" or "newish", please send it to me.  I have two really cool "older" photos of a 67 and a 68 Camaro and I need a "baby picture" of a 69 to round out the set.  The very first person who sends in a pic WINS and will have their beautiful 69 Vintage Camaro photo placed on the homepage...the gateway to the wonderful world of CRG, and for all to see.  Please send your photo to me at the following email address.

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks guys,

Steve