CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 03:53:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105581 Posts in 12330 Topics by 4753 Members
Latest Member: stpatrick
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Originality
| | |-+  Bumper jacks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bumper jacks  (Read 1049 times)
vtfb68

View Profile Email
« on: January 25, 2008, 01:54:58 PM »

Hi Guy's,
how can I ID the correct bumper jack for a 05C-J543 1968 RS/SS 396?  base color? (black, grey or greenish) Leanth of tire iron? Proper load bracket? And is there any #'s or marks? I have many different styles from years of Hobbing and do not remember whitch belongs to my car. (For Data Base: 124378L340398, no ASTRO on windows, has Wood grain ash tray, D-90 mustache stripe, vented quarters. It is "U-2" Lemans blue/Black vinyl, "712" black standard int.) One oddity- It never had the trim around the dash, was this only a Deluxe Int. part? it look to be missing, but one was never mounted. If there is any info anybody needs from this car, or the Los Angeles area car Happenings i will be happy to help. vtfb68@sbcglobal.net.
                                                                                                             Thanks to all,
                                                                                                                    Victor

05C LA RS/SS U2 712 L34 M21 BR
08E LA RS Y2 749 L30 M35
"In the pursuit of accuracy"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: