Author Topic: unknown trim package?....or just options???69  (Read 6478 times)

project69

• View Profile
    • www.classicgms.com
unknown trim package?....or just options???69
« on: January 17, 2006, 02:15:28 AM »
... ok, im not sure how to explain this,...i was wondering what the package was called on my 69..pedal trim..polished moulding set,drip rail,polished window mouldings, rear quarter trim by the door..rocker moulding,simulated wood face around radio,light switch,and my camaro sign on the dash is difforent from a buddy of mines,.he doesnt have the passanger handle on the dash, and the camaro emblem is where my handle is and my camaro sign is more in the middle of the dash....and i have a floor shifter and his is three on the tree........what package does that sound like that i have???

project69

• View Profile
    • www.classicgms.com
Re: unknown trim package?....or just options???69
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 03:25:12 AM »
see i have the ..fender striping, simulated rear fender louvers, front and rear wheel opening moldings,bright accented taillights, includes bright roof drip moldings,,.....those are all..rs options.....i dont have the others,....and like i said,there are more options i have that werent mentioned on the rs discription....and it has the chrome trim around the outline of the grill and headlight beazels..is it just me or are those all options?.....think the dealer woild still have the info on it?... its about 30 mins away

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 07:11:26 AM »
Sounds like you have Z21 style trim and Z23 special interior or Z87 deluxe int.
Kurt S
CRG

project69

• View Profile
    • www.classicgms.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 03:22:08 PM »
Sounds like you have Z21 style trim and Z23 special interior or Z87 deluxe int.
...you were absalutely right....than you,...seems i have ton's of other options...my plane jane isnt so plane..lol

anything