CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 06:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
97283 Posts in 11694 Topics by 4578 Members
Latest Member: ronhill
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking for my original Z/28 engine
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Looking for my original Z/28 engine  (Read 6130 times)
lakeholme

*68-12D L30/M35*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »

Not exactly repealed, revised (several times) and code numbers changed:

49 U.S.C. 30146 = (formerly 15 U.S.C. 1397)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:02:00 PM by lakeholme » Logged

Phillip
HNR-AACA, Senior Master
Planning 2016 Sentimental Tour, AACA
AACA Southeastern Division Spring Meet Chair
"Charlotte AutoFair -- presented by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA -- is the largest and greatest Collector Vehicle Event in the Southeast." --September 18-21, 2014
GaryL

Marilyn and me

gandmal
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »

GaryL,

Just build it and they will come. :-)  Seriously, it's much easier having the story out on the web, you don't have to keep repeating yourself to everyone that you meet. Just tell them to read the story. With the great leads that I got off CRG, I'll hit all the Camaro clubs in WI and IL, asking them if they remember the car and the owner.. I just tell the club president or VP to advise his members about the www.findmyengine.com website. Works great...

I'm actually going to start a "Post your own" find my engine area shortly. Would you like to be the first to post?

Jim

Yes I would! I have a feling that since the front clip was replaced on my car the engine and traany was sold and the body was sold/repaired seperately. Hopefully they still exist. They guy I bought my car from just called me today because he found some paperwork. I can hardly wait to see what it is!

Gary

Lemans Blue X33. DZ, M20, manual steering. Only BU code rear end is original.
visualg

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

Gary,

Give me until next week sometime and I should have it working for you and anyone else that would like to post.
69 Z11

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »

Sounds good, count me in too!

69 Z11
97 30th SS
Huggers at the Car Show
visualg

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »

Ok,

I played around and got a posting system working on findmyengine.com. It's works, but not user-friendly yet.. Because of the positive responses, I'll build out a nice database one shortly. Check it out, on the right side of the site, labeled "Post Your VINs" you can add in your car or your engine information. Don't worry, whatever information is inserted here, will be easy to export to the database system.

jim
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: