Author Topic: 68 Z from Fort Worth  (Read 3307 times)

maxdog

• View Profile
68 Z from Fort Worth
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:15:49 PM »
Hey everyone, I just found this site and it looks great. I purchased a 68 Camaro about 8 years ago. The owner at the time said it was a Z and it had the Z/28 emblems. I later did a DMV check that led me to the third owner still living in Fort Worth TX. He said that he put most of the 30K miles on the car. He could not remember the original owners name but got me hooked up with the second owner. He had told me that the car was  purchased through a Gene Snow dealership in Fort Worth. He also said that the car was stolen from the original owner and the drive train was stolen. The car has the correct tire size sticker in the glove box and it had one correct dated wheel (possibly the spare?). Long story short, does anyone know about the Gene Snow dealership in the Fort Worth area and has there been any blocks floating around with the last vin # of 44449 on a Los built car? I have looked up everything I could about the legendary drag racer Gene Snow, but it just said that he had a car lot. Nothing said that he had a dealership or just a used car lot. Thanks for any replies.