Author Topic: Need to get a small amount of touch up paint - 69 Camaro Dover White  (Read 1745 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
I put a nice chip in my fender and darn it, it was my own stupid fault. And of course, it was an inch above my protective mat.  It's not huge, but it's right on the inner edge of the fender near the hood, and is easily seen.

Anyway, my original paint that I had used for touch up has dried up to a completely unusable rubber ball, and even though I have looked around on the internet a bit, I cannot find a touch up bottle of this color.  Does anyone know where to find a small touch up bottle of paint for 69 Camaro Dover White?  Or, does anyone have any left from a recent paint job?  All I need is a half a nail polish bottles worth.  If you do have some, but it is in a big can or similar, I can send you a clean and empty nail polish bottle to fill.  I will be more than happy to send money and pay for the paint, your time and trouble, and shipping and all that for your efforts.

Thanks.

Steve

firstgenaddict

• caretaker of 1971 LT1's 11130 & 21783
    • View Profile
    • Groome Family Automobiles
Re: Need to get a small amount of touch up paint - 69 Camaro Dover White
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 05:49:55 PM »
IF you have some ORIGINAL touch up, it is lacquer... get a little lacquer thinner add to the "rubber ball" and it will re-emulsify -
James
Collectin' Camaro's since "Only Rednecks drove them"
Current caretaker of 1971 LT1's - 11130 and 21783 Check out the Black 69 RS/Z28 45k mile Survivor and the Lemans Blue 69 Z 10D frame off...
https://plus.google.com/photos/112392262205377424364/albums?banner=pwa

anything