Author Topic: Nice looking Granada Gold 67 RS on the landing page  (Read 1879 times)

sixt9x33rs

• View Profile
Nice looking Granada Gold 67 RS on the landing page
« on: February 06, 2015, 03:58:03 PM »
I like your car! ;D
'69 RS Z/28 65B, 711 Flat hood no spoiler, endura, 4:10 43K miles
69 X77 Z/28 69 69 711 Original Paint Unrestored (Sold)
'69 X66 Convertible 69B 712 auto, (Sold) 44K miles

TRLAND

• View Profile
Re: Nice looking Granada Gold 67 RS on the landing page
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 03:36:50 PM »
Thanks. I wish I had better pics.  That one was when I first got it running after it sat for almost 20yrs!!!  It was get it running or get it out situation.  I couldn't bear letting it go so I made it my hobby now.  I've owned it since '84.  In the pic it still had old tires, no brakes, and gummed up carb.  If you look close, my twin boys are in there waiting for a ride!!!  They didn't have to wait long.  The dent is still there but I got it running great, rebuilt the front suspension, new brakes, brake lines, and a bunch of other stuff.  I drove it all last spring, summer, and fall.  It's sleeping now for the winter while I do some projects on it.  It's mostly original everything, including sheet metal.  TH350 instead of the powerglide is the only major swap.  Original engine is still strong with probably close to 200K on it but I don't know for sure.  Somebody swapped the odometer before I got it.  Only know that I have put about 50K on it, mostly in the '80s when it was my daily driver.  Has had one repaint back in the '80s, but needs some body work before another.  Very little rust though.  I'm trying to keep it as the semi-survivor it is.
Mike in Northern Illinois
1967 RS 327