Author Topic: Another big auction like Lambrechts... April 11 in Florida this time.. :)  (Read 3398 times)

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
No Camaros were mentioned, but lots of 30's, 50's, and others were mentioned and pictured..  cars, bodies, parts...

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2015/01/15/a-lifetimes-collection-of-hot-rods-and-parts-heads-to-auction-in-florida/?refer=news

09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

HawkX66

• View Profile
Wow. Sad story. I think I'm going to go call my Dad... Amazing collection of parts and projects. I'm sure there are going to be some very happy bidders. Are you going for another Nomad Gary?
Dave
69 SS396 X66 L34 M21 BS
Z23 711 U17 Hugger Orange
Semper Fi!

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
Wow. Sad story. I think I'm going to go call my Dad... Amazing collection of parts and projects. I'm sure there are going to be some very happy bidders. Are you going for another Nomad Gary?

Good idea Dave, re calling your dad...  Letting your parents know that you love them and appreciate them for all that they've done for you is important  (while one still has them), I think it adds some comfort to the parents and the children as we and our parents age...

*another Nomad*?   nope.. :)..  I've got too many now... at 3.   But always have interests in Nomads... they have been 'instant classics' since their introduction, based on the Waldorf 'Nomad' show car previously.  I also love 30's-40 Fords, although I've never owned one.   I've got too many cars, I can hardly work in my shop as it is.. but I'd love to go to the auction.. :)
09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

cook_dw

• View Profile
Wow. Sad story. I think I'm going to go call my Dad...

You better take advantage of that as much as possible.  Before you know it they will be gone.  I lost my father in Oct of 2006.  There isnt a day goes by that I wish I could talk to him one more time.

Good idea Dave, re calling your dad...  Letting your parents know that you love them and appreciate them for all that they've done for you is important  (while one still has them), I think it adds some comfort to the parents and the children as we and our parents age...

*another Nomad*?   nope.. :)..  I've got too many now... at 3.   But always have interests in Nomads... they have been 'instant classics' since their introduction, based on the Waldorf 'Nomad' show car previously.  I also love 30's-40 Fords, although I've never owned one.   I've got too many cars, I can hardly work in my shop as it is.. but I'd love to go to the auction.. :)

Gary, Ill tell you what I am going to do for you.  I will help you out and take one of the Nomads off your hands and allow you to go get something at the auction.  Deal?  Sounds good to me.   ;D

HawkX66

• View Profile
Wow. Sad story. I think I'm going to go call my Dad...

You better take advantage of that as much as possible.  Before you know it they will be gone.  I lost my father in Oct of 2006.  There isnt a day goes by that I wish I could talk to him one more time.

Gary, Ill tell you what I am going to do for you.  I will help you out and take one of the Nomads off your hands and allow you to go get something at the auction.  Deal?  Sounds good to me.   ;D
I'm with Darrell Gary. I'd be happy to take any 55-57 Chevy, Nomad or otherwise, off your hands ;-) I love Nomads.
I'm lucky to be able to talk to my folks 3-4 times a week at least. I call as much as possible even if it's only for 2 minutes. I hate not living near them anymore... I'm not looking forward to that day when I can't call them anymore Darrell. Unfortunately I know all too well that it's "the debt that all men must pay" eventually.
Dave
69 SS396 X66 L34 M21 BS
Z23 711 U17 Hugger Orange
Semper Fi!