Author Topic: Anybody need these parts?  (Read 3690 times)

dannystarr

• View Profile
Anybody need these parts?
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:30:49 PM »
Here is a link to some parts in my town. If you need me to go get something and send it out to ya LMK... Danny

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/4690175954.html

VINCE Z28

• View Profile
Re: Anybody need these parts?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 10:31:40 PM »
No prices?  :-\
" He who knows naught, knows not that he knows naught"  It's not you...  It's just the way my brain is wired.

ko-lek-tor

• someday I'll get one finished
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 10:32:40 PM »
Personally, I think it is a scam. I would not even bother to inquire since there is no price. But if you do go over to this guy's place, I will take that Big Block shifter bracket...I am sure it came off of his Z (sarcasm).
Bentley to friends :1969 SS/RS 396 owned 79
1969 SS 350 (sold)
1969 D.H.COPO replica 4spd. owned since 85
1967 302 4 spd 5.13

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 12:38:02 AM »
I started to wonder that myself. As EVERY picture taking area has a different surface. Wood, then cardboard, then this color cloth etc. etc. We will see, I just emailed him and told him I wanna come by for a look... D

jvb6648

• 716-796-5263
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 03:14:32 AM »
Ditto on the Craigs list scam list. I need the small block shifter bracket if it's a fair price.
Jim
68 Z/28

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 04:30:02 PM »
If you go by Danny, please check the partial VIN and assembly code on the transmission case.

Thanks!

Paul

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 11:55:48 PM »
Well he is real. His camera broke so he went and stole pictures of parts to represent what he has. He has a lot of stuff. A lot of Corvette stuff. But his big thing is Harley stuff, shifters, transmissions, wheels and what you see in the pictures of the ad. So come to find out, the shifter in the picture of course is NOT what he has correctly stated. His shifter has NO linkage and NO shift ball, and an after market big block mounting plate. So I told him we are already going in reverse. He mentioned that everything he has is nice, even nicer than the pictures he stole. So he does live near me, so I guess if you wanna email him a want list for Corvette, Camaro, Harley etc. ya never know. Go for it, and I'll go look at the item for ya before he ships it out to ya. Or I will ship it.... Danny

PS Kurt. he said he has 5 Muncie's. And they are all apart, and there is enough parts to make two. This guy is too funny... I might try to get ya the case VIN's, but don't count on it...