CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 02:09:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105581 Posts in 12330 Topics by 4753 Members
Latest Member: stpatrick
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  1968 Camaro standard lower valance types
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1968 Camaro standard lower valance types  (Read 164 times)
GI JOE

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:13:40 AM »

Hello everyone: I hope this finds my Camaro family doing well.

I recently discovered I had two standard but different lower valances for my 68 currently in the body shop... one has additional holes and flanges on the inward lips... I know I should have taken some photos... but in my state of mind the CRS disorder must have flared up... as I never even thought about photos, which really amazes me when I do these things.. typically I take millions of photos...  Just so there is no added confusion; I am NOT talking about the RS lower valance.  The only things come to mind is possible bumper guards or a change within the production year... and I think 67 is different ruling that out

I'll post some photos asap... 

PS  You all better watch out... This CRS stuff is contagious....so please be aware of it

What's that CRS you say?

CAN'T REMEBER STUFF   Grin

SFC GI JOE - Airborne Paratrooper
68- L-78, M22, BV
69- L-78, M22, BV, Conv
Jon Mello
CRG Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 11:37:52 AM »

The one with no flange is for early '67 Camaros up to around Jan/Feb '67. Then it was replaced with the one with the flange. The flange is where the '67 Firebird turn signal mounted.

Jon Mello
CRG
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: