Author Topic: Windsheild opening spec's 69 Camaro help please  (Read 4166 times)

7T8 LT

• View Profile
Windsheild opening spec's 69 Camaro help please
« on: May 30, 2014, 02:39:57 AM »
My 69 project was wrecked on the driver's side at some point in it's life. We installed a new full floor pan, and had to use a port a power to spread the A pillars to get the font of the pan in. So I need to know measurement side to side and upper corner right to lower left,upper left to lower right. Need top of cowl bolt hole for fender side to side also. I mocked up a new lower drivers side cowl panel with the floor out and port a power still pushing A pillars out fit fine. Installed floor as mentioned earlier put new lower cowl in off by an inch or more. Please help thanks, Jeff

Dave69rag

• View Profile
Re: Windsheild opening spec's 69 Camaro help please
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:04:04 AM »
Coupe or convertible?  I currently have a convertible apart that I could measure for you.

Dave

7T8 LT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
Coupe or convertible?  I currently have a convertible apart that I could measure for you.

Dave
Dave, that would be great! It's a coupe I need to push the A pillar out on the drivers side because the new outer cowl panel is not fitting right. The measurements will help to make sure that the windshield will seal and not leak. Thanks

ban617

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:17:23 AM »
  I could measure my opening its a coupe

7T8 LT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »
  I could measure my opening its a coupe
That would be great I hope to have the lower cowl in by tomorrow night. Thanks ban617

ban617

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 03:33:35 AM »
    I finally measured .. From the top left corner to where the seal was is 19 1/2 inches ,same for the driverside... The diagonal measurement from top left to bottom right is 56 both sides measure the same ... Hope this helps you...

anything