Author Topic: Slowly starting the 6 cylinder RS build from Hell  (Read 14333 times)

chili r

• View Profile
Re: Slowly starting the 6 cylinder RS build from Hell
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 12:07:32 PM »
Welcome, and great to see you want to stay true to the car as possible. This is a great place for information and contacts as KO-LEK-TOR stated , as for the engine he spoke of he forced me to PAY for it  ;D.  Enjoy and anything I can do to help.

68SixBangerRS

• Camaro Project from HELL
    • View Profile
Re: Slowly starting the 6 cylinder RS build from Hell
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
Darrell...I found a file with a couple of reduced size photos that I had received from a buddy who is proficient at photo editing. I'm posting a couple more photos for now, but will hit you up the next time I need to post a photo. I tried to download a photo editing app, but it turned out to be a trojan horse to take over my PC. I'm wary about posting photos now. Anyway, you can now see that the rust munchers were working on this RS for a long time (it was driven for about 15 years of NE winters, then sat outside for about 25 years). The dealer undercoated it with a pretty heavy coat of tar which saved the spring perches and rockers from complete destruction. Was it worth $1,600?

anything