Author Topic: Where to find Trans Am race posters (even reproductions)?  (Read 5030 times)

marculan

• View Profile
Where to find Trans Am race posters (even reproductions)?
« on: May 03, 2014, 10:55:51 PM »
Hi,

I'm a brand new member to the site, and I love the Trans Am forum.  It's been a dream for many years to build a Trans Am style 1st gen.  While I try to find the funds and garage space for that special project, I am looking for race posters from late 60's and early 70's races.  They do not have to be original.  I'd be happy with reproductions.  I've done quite a bit of searching on the Internet, but seems that this is a hard product to find.  Does anyone know where to find such a thing, again, even if reproduction?

Thank you for your help.

Marc

ko-lek-tor

• someday I'll get one finished
    • View Profile
Re: Where to find Trans Am race posters (even reproductions)?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 01:31:20 AM »
http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=11790.0 Contact this guy he joined forum. He had these a few months ago and has more from what I understand.
Bentley to friends :1969 SS/RS 396 owned 79
1969 SS 350 (sold)
1969 D.H.COPO replica 4spd. owned since 85
1967 302 4 spd 5.13

marculan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 12:45:15 PM »
Thank you, this is exactly what I'm looking for.  I love the Riverside poster.

Marc

Jon Mello

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »
You're welcome.
Jon Mello
CRG

Swede70

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 06:29:43 PM »
Greetings,

When searching on eBay, try isolating your search to particular tracks; i.e. 'Riverside', 'Watkins Glen', 'Mid-Ohio' versus simply typing in 'SCCA Trans-Am posters' or some such.  Not every vendor can positively identify the series and include this in their descriptions, whereas broadening matters out here can help to find what you require.  Be methodical, and of course be alert to the painfully common misspelling of 'Donahue' as contrasted to Donohue.  Kind regards...

Mike K.

anything