Author Topic: '67 made it 'home' last night : )  (Read 6086 times)

KevinK

• View Profile
    • Hudson Valley Camaro
'67 made it 'home' last night : )
« on: September 10, 2006, 10:46:22 PM »
 ...about 9pm last night it rolled in, ...needless to say I was yanking the back seat out by the time the truck left, ...but  :( , ...no build sheet to be found. Gas tank too full, ...but that will be next, ...we'll see.
  ...what amazes me is how clean everything is...

...yes, ...these are original seats! ...

...40 years old, ...still doesn't look too bad...

...I decided to put the redlines back on the '68... (needed to put the 'driver' rally's on the '67)

...don't they look like a happy couple  :)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 10:48:29 PM by KevinK »

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: '67 made it 'home' last night : )
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:43:48 PM »
Kevin

Since you have a 68 RS would you be kind enough to take a couple of minutes to give us some feedback on this thread ?  http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=1087.msg6456#msg6456
Reply #23 is where you will find the survey.  Be sure to let us know build date and if NOR or LOS car too.

Thanks!!  :)

Steve
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:51:27 PM by Steve68 »

KevinK

• View Profile
    • Hudson Valley Camaro
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 10:40:51 AM »
...Steve, ...I'll read up on the survey thread, ...will surely provide info...

Kevin

Steve68

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »
Thanks Kevin!  It's really appreciated.   :)  We desperately need it.  This is a great opportunity for our members to participate in some real research here and we haven't so far, except for a handful of folks, received any feedback from our 944 members.  :(  I know all of them don't own 68's with RS equipment but it's got to be more than just those that have responded so far.  Anyway, thanks again for taking part in this research.  You may be able to in the future say that you participated in and contributed to the discovery of something really significant for 68 Camaro owners.

Steve