CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
112111 Posts in 12879 Topics by 4931 Members
Latest Member: Euclid
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Decoding/Numbers
| | |-+  filler tube for A/T
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: filler tube for A/T  (Read 1798 times)
Posts: 10

View Profile Email
« on: September 08, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »

I have a automatic transmission dipstick tube and it has the part #00330119.  It also has 75 02015 on it. 
Is this for a th350 or th400.  My transmission guy told me it won't fit in my 67'camaro with a th350/ 396BB. 


Johnny, 67' Camaro 396BB black on black.
Posts: 127

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:48:25 AM »

I thought the th350 wasn't in production until very late 68, but I'm no expert. the shape resembles the one I just bought from Rick's for a turbo 400, although the mounting tab was on the right and attached to the outboard bellhousing bolt above the starter.Your's looks like it attaches to the very top upper right bellhousing(behind the dist) bolt, like the assemble manual shows for a 68 th400. I haven't been able to find a filler tube for a turbo 400 that bolts to the upper bolt. I believe the one from Rick's which is a GM part is a multiple application part. Somebody with part #'s will chime in shortly with the correct application I'm sure.
Hero Member
Posts: 890


View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 12:14:55 PM »

The filler tube for the powerglide bolts to the bell housing as shown in the picture.  However, the attachemnt to the filler tube that bolts to the bellhousing is shaped differently and is much shorter in length for the 'glide.  Filler tube that you have must be for something else.

Richard Thomas
1969 RS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.