CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
97283 Posts in 11694 Topics by 4578 Members
Latest Member: ronhill
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Decoding/Numbers
| | |-+  Early vin #
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Early vin #  (Read 6617 times)
Rich
CRG Coordinator

68 L30/M20 RS

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »

waynechipman...

I have reviewed a significant number of your posts.

This free-to-you site is known for the ability to have polite and intelligent discussions.

I have concluded from your posts that you may be confused about what this means.  If you are uncertain, please send me a private message and I will be happy to help you understand.

In the meantime, please be aware that this is not a democratic forum (in the dictionary sense of the word).  You have no inherent right to post here - you post at the whim and discretion of the CRG, and we will revoke that right as we see fit.  We have only done that once before in our many years.  Please don't become number two.  This is your first warning.  You have only one more warning available.

Best wishes,

Rich Fields
Coordinator, CRG

68 L30/M20 RS
McKenzieDave

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2006, 04:10:26 PM »

Mr. Rich Fields...

Cool, calm, and collected.  I believe in an honest opinion, but I appreciate your positive attitude and hard work.  Thanks.  Dave

Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: