Author Topic: Send in pics of your Camaro for the Homepage  (Read 2196 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Send in pics of your Camaro for the Homepage
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:33:00 AM »
Hey guys, I'm looking to collect photos of your Camaros to use in the coming months for the homepage.  In fact, the first photos sent to me of each year will be moved to the front of the line and be posted for June.  So please, send in your photos and show the world what an awesome Camaro you have.  You Camaro does not have to be perfect or show quaility, it just has to be yours and you have to be proud enough to show it off.  A little primer or dent, maybe some rust, no problem, just snap a good photo anyway and send it in.  I promise that every Camaro photos sent to me will get put in the line-up and used in the coming months. 

If you want to represent a special month and have your Camaro featured for that special month, no problem, just let me know when you send it in.  Want to have your Camaro featured on your birth month, no problem.  How about having your Camaro featured on your wife/girlfirend's birth month, or better yet, anniversary.  Imaging the surprised look on your loved ones face when you show her how much you care and that you in fact, remembered her special month.

So please, send 'em in.  If you have any questions first, no problem just ask.

Send photos to:  sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve